Thousands of Indian Medical students face the major problem of getting admission in an amazing medical University for pursuing Mbbs. Only a few students manage to clear the NEET exam for government universities while others keep on searching for alternatives in private universities. Middle- class family cannot afford the high donation of fees in private universities. So in such a situation, they come hunting for foreign medical universities which provide a solution for Indian medical students. Most of the International universities in specific countries are offering MBBS course and other medical programs at a very affordable price which is truly no longer the case in Indian universities.
Many countries like China, Ukraine, Georgia, Bangladesh, Kyrgyzstan and Russia now-a- day’s offer high quality of medical education at a very affordable prices. Every year students from diverse countries like India, Poland, Nepal and Russia etc are prepared to study MBBS from overseas nations. Some of the top selected countries by the students are the countries like Ukraine, Bangladesh, China, Germany, Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan. The Universities offered by these particular countries are all approved by the major organizations like WHO, UNESCO and MCI. Standard of study is followed in accordance to International curriculum in almost all the countries.
The quality of medical education in abroad universities is quite better and satisfactory which is not less in comparison to Indian Universities. Students not only prefer for affordable medical education but also the quality of education matters provided in the medical colleges in abroad. Admission process of Mbbs in abroad is very simple and easy. The major advantages of studying in such Universities, is that there is no need to give any entrance exams or clear any English speaking test like IELTS and TOEFL.
Most of the Universities offer 5 to 6 years of Medical program, including 1 year of Internship. After completing their course from Abroad, the students only have to complete these important steps like clear the MCI screening test and complete at least 1 year of Internship from India.
After all the process is completed, if the student is interested for continuing PG then he can apply for USMLE exams from USA. If he clears the exam then the student can study PG in USA for free.
Advantages of Studying MBBS Abroad
- Students who are interested of studying Mbbs in Abroad are not required to clear any entrance exam for getting admission in Mbbs. The admission is carried out on the basis of the marks secured in 12th exam.
- As the medical universities in abroad are all recognized by MCI (Medical Council of India), Indian students don’t have to worry as after completing their MBBS in abroad they can easily return back and work in India.
- Some of the Universities provide scholarship also for students.
- Mbbs in abroad is cheap and affordable for students.
- Cost of living and standard is also best with very affordable costs.
- Students get a very good exposure of studying in a foreign country and become very confident.
- Tuition fees are very low as compared to that of India.
- Students get an opportunity to study in government Universities in abroad.
- Abroad Universities don’t charge any capitation fees, so it becomes very easy and affordable for students to study Mbbs from abroad.
- All the Universities of Ukraine, Georgia and Kyrgyzstan offer world class facilities for its students.
- Most of the Universities have their own hospital and affiliated hospitals where the students can practice and undergo practical projects.
Why choose MBBS Asist for MBBS Abroad
- MBBS Asist is one of the trusted MBBS consultants in India who have sent more than 500 students in different countries in the year 2020.
- MBBS Asist is one of the best Mbbs abroad consultants in Delhi
- MBBS Asist is authorized for MBBS Abroad admission in countries like China, Ukraine, Georgia, Russia, Kyrgyzstan and Kazakhstan.
- MBBS Asist provides genuine information in the process of selecting the country and the University.
- We are the only consultants who take care of our students till the completion of the course.
- We visit our students in different countries on regular basis and do solve their queries.
- Whenever we visit any country we always carry the essential requirements of the students sent by their parents.
- We help them with hostel or best apartments during their stay whenever required changes.
Some of the best Universities of Ukraine for MBBS Abroad Listed under MCI
Lviv National Medical University
Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University
Vinnitsa National Medical University
Sumy State University
Bogomolets National Medical University
Poltava State Medical University
Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy
Bukovinian State medical University
List of the Universities of China listed under MCI
Xian Jiaotong University
Nanjing Medical University
List of the Universities of Georgia listed under MCI
Akaki Tsereteli State Medical University
Batumi Shota Rustaveli State Medical University
New Vision University
List of the Universities of Russia listed under MCI
Kazan State Medical University
Mari State Medical University
Orenburg State Medical University
Perm State Medical University
Tver State Medical Academy
St.Petersburg State University
Fees Structure of Ukraine
Medium : English
|Lviv National Medical University||$4900 P.Y||$900 P.Y||6 years|
|Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University||$4000 P.Y||$500 P.Y||6 years|
|Dnipropetrovsk Medical Academy||$4212 P.Y||$750 P.Y||6 years|
|Vinnitsa National Medical University||$5000 P.Y||$750 P.Y||6 years|
|Bogomolets National Medical University||$4500 P.Y||$1100 P.Y||6 years|
|Ukrainian Medical Stomatological Academy||$3850 P.Y||$750 P.Y||6 years|
|Sumy State University||$4400 P.Y||$500 P.Y||6 years|
|Ternopil State Medical University||$4100 P.Y||$700 P.Y||6 years|
Fees Structure of China
Medium : English
|China Medical University||RMB 40,000 P.Y||RMB 6000 P.Y||5years|
|Jilin University||RMB 29,000 P.Y||RMB 6000 P.Y||5years|
|Jiangsu University||RMB 34,000 P.Y||RMB 4900 P.Y||5years|
|Anhui Medical University||RMB 30,000 P.Y||RMB 4000 P.Y||5years|
|Wenzhou Medical University||RMB 30,000 P.Y||RMB 4000 P.Y||5years|
|Xinjiang Medical University||RMB 30,000 P.Y||RMB 4500 P.Y||5years|
|Yangzhou Medical University||RMB 30,000 P.Y||RMB 4500 P.Y||5years|
|Southeast University||RMB 32,600 P.Y||RMB 6000 P.Y||5years|
|Qingdao University||RMB 30,000 P.Y||RMB 10,000 P.Y||5years|
|Kunming University||RMB 35,000 P.Y||RMB 3800 P.Y||5years|
|Nanjing Medical University||RMB 34,000 P.Y||RMB 6000 P.Y||5years|
|Xi’an Jiaotong University||RMB 40,000 P.Y||RMB 8700 P.Y||5years|
Fees Structure of Georgia
|Universities||Tuition Fees||Hostel Fees (Per Year)||Duration|
|European University||$5,000||$1,250||5 Years|
|Akaki Tsereteli State University||$5,000||$1,250||5 Years|
|New Vision University||$7,000||$1,250||5 Years|
|Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University||$6,000||$1,250||5 Years|
Fees Structure of Russia
|Tver State Medical University||$7,000|
|Siberian State Medical University||$5,150|
|Mari State University||$5,500|
|Orenburg State Medical University||$6,000|
|Perm State Medical University||$5,500|
The above fees include tuition fees, hostel fees and Medical Insurance. Mess charge will be extra. The total duration of the study is 6 years. The Fees can be paid in installment from the second year onwards.
Students, if you are looking for MBBS Admission in Russia then contact MBBS Asist.
Living Cost / Expenses of Mbbs in Abroad
Living expenses of different countries varies from $50 to $150 per month. Food expenses varies from $100 to $150. Some countries also offer Scholarship to International students. Students with high Percentage and good grades are eligible for scholarships in China.
N.B : Processing charge will be extra.
Admission Process of MBBS in Abroad
The admission process in abroad medical colleges is very simple. Students have to submit all the documents to MBBS Asist and then we will further initiate the admission process quickly. After submitting all the required documents the admission letter will be issued to the candidate.
List of documents
- Photocopy of 10th and 12th Level result/marksheet with 50% marks as per the university.
- Copy of the passport.
- 2 passport size photos
- Original JW202.
- Student PAN Card and Adhaar Card
- Passport size pic (33*45mm, White Background, 80% clear Face, glossy finish).
- NEET score card.
- Original Passport mandatory.
- Health certificate and HIV test certificate
- Character certificate.
- Bank details of Father/Mother.
- Parents ID proof (Adhaar Card).
- Migration certificate
After the submission of the above documents, the student gets the admission letter within 3-10 days.
Secondly, the student has to tranfer the fees directly to the University only in case of Georgia and China.
Within 15-30 days,the student will recieve the Invitation letter after Ministry approval for Georgia and JW202 for China.
After this process all the Original documents of the candidate have to be submitted.
Next step is we will apply for Visa and it takes maximum 20-30 days for Georgia,15-20 days for Ukraine and 15-20 days for China and Armenia.
Finally after all this are over the candidate is ready to fly.
- Recent 6 months Bank statement with closing balance of 3 lakhs
- Visa Photographs
- Invitation Letter.
- 12th pass.
- NEET Qualified.
- Minimum age 17 years at the time of admission.