MBBS in China costs very low for the students, so students in large number from India go to China every year for Medical study. The Ratio of Indian students is very high because some of the Universities even provide Scholarships. Presently, Mbbs in China is the most destined location for interested students. It has many top medical Universities which are listed under MCI and WHO (World Health Organization) and provides the best medical education to the students.
The country has a total of 49 Medical Universities which are all approved by Ministry of China. English medium was introduced especially for the International students. So, there is no language barricade. The Language course is mandatory for the students to learn the local language so that they can communicate with the people easily. MD Medical Degree provided by the University is accepted all over the world.
Advantages of Studying MBBS in China
- Mbbs in China offers 5 years of medical course in a very economical amount as compared to any other Asian countries.This encourages most of the students to choose Mbbs in China.
- China saves 2 years of study as compared to other countries and China is the only country whose Internship is valid in India.
- China is the most disciplined and developed country.Government of China invest lacs of amount every year on the education sector for the upliftment and betterment of the students.
- China is the only country which has World Ranking Universities.Most of the Universities of China are included in the list of QS World Ranking.
- Most of the Universities of China only accepts cream students.China has set up a benchmark of percentage for different universities.They accept students based on the basis of 12th percentage and NEET score.
- China offers Scholarship to International students on the basis of 12th percentage and NEET result.Some of the Universities provide scholarship for total 5 years to the top performing students of the University during their medical study
- Few top Universities of China is a member of prestigious and elite C9 League.
- On an average most of the universities in China is spread over sprawling Minimum 700-800 acre of land.
- All the 45 Medical colleges of China are providing fully English medium course.
- Climatic condition of China is also very much similar to India.In variuos cities the maximum temperature is around 30-32 in peak summer.
- China being the highest populous country in the world will never see the crunch of patients.
- In China safety and security is very high and our students feel very safe in China.
- China is the only country where MCI have approved Internship for Indian students after completing their medical degree.
MBBS in China Scholarship
China is the only country to offer scholarship to International students. MBBS in China is a great option for Indian students as most of the universities of China are world ranked. Hardworking and top performing students are rewarded with Scholarship during their course of medical study. The Scholarship amount ranges from 50,000 to 5 lacs. Students with good percentage in 12th and high NEET Score are also eligible for Scholarship. Almost all the Universities of China offers Scholarship and they have set their own benchmark for individual students. Regardless of the education system, Universities are very strict with their rules and regulations and full attendance is required to be eligible for Scholarship.
HSK Language Test
HSK is a Chinese language test which is a compulsory exam for medical students studying in China who are not a native of the country. The full form of HSK is Hanyu Shuiping Kaoshi. It has total 6 levels of exam but for Indians they have to clear only 5 levels of exam.
Chinese language proficiency is mandatory for non Chinese students who want to study in China, so it was introduced in 1984 and is now spread across the world.
HSK language as a whole comprises of more than 5000 words in total. HSK Level 1 comprises of 150 words with basic vocabulary. The duration of this level is 2 months.
HSK Level 2 consists of 300 words and the students learn to frame sentences and Grammar in this level. The duration of this level is also 2 months.
HSK Level 3 consists of 600 words including the first and second level. In this level the students are required to recognize and understand the characters. The duration of this level is 3 months.
HSK Level 4 consists of 1200 vocabulary words. Here the students learn to read and write fluently and communicate with others in Chinese language.
HSK Level 5 consist of 2500 words and in this level the student is able to read all Chinese newspaper, enjoy movies and even communicate fluently with any person.
HSK Level 6 consists of 5000 words and here the student becomes an expert in Chinese language.
Climate of China
China has a different type of climate due to its vast territory. It has a warm temperate zone, cold temperate zone, subtropical zone, middle temperate zone, Plateau zone, and tropical zone. As China faces the Pacific Ocean in the south and east so because of its geographic location it has a tropical monsoon climate, temperate monsoon climate, and subtropical monsoon climate. In summer most of the regions experience a warm and rainy climate. Again in winter, it is dry and cold. Winters are very long in some of the provinces like Heilongjiang Province and summers are long in Hainan Province.
There is regular rainfall in China throughout the year. Rainfall occurs mainly in the month of May to September. In areas like dry northwest rainfall is greater every year as compared to the coastal area.
As the temperature varies throughout the region, still the highest temperature of China goes above 31 degree centigrade during the summer and the lowest average temperature comes down below -10 degree centigrade during January and December. July and August are the hottest month of the year.
China has a very high population with about 1. 4 billion. It is one of the third largest countries in the world as compared to Russia and Canada. China has the highest economy in the world with an annual growth of 6 percent in terms of GDP and PPP. It is also the world’s largest exporter and importer of goods. Beijing is the capital city of China and is a very beautiful city.
China is made up of many different landscapes like mountains, forests and sandy deserts. Mount Everest the tallest mountain lies between China and Nepal border. China has also many rivers all around and two of its famous rivers are Yangtze River and Yellow River. The Yangtze is also the longest river in the world and Asia.
Admission process of MBBS in China
Applicants interested in studying Mbbs in China must submit all the required documents to the University. They are required to fill the admission form and then attached the documents to the University. Within two to three working days, the university after verifying all the documents will send the offer letter and JW202 of the student. Once the admission letter is received by the candidate, other formalities need to be done and apply for the visa. Once the Visa is done the candidate is ready to fly.
- 10th, 11th, 12th Marksheet.
- PAN Card- Student & Parents.
- Aadhar card- Student & Parents.
- NEET Score Card.
- Migration Certificate
- Character Certificate
- 1 Passport size photograph.
- Fluency in English is required in most of the Universities.
- China has set up a benchmark of percentage for all the Universities.A minimum of 50%-80% marks is required in 12th board exam.
- Must have completed 17 years of age.
- NEET eligibility is mandatory
Visa Document for MBBS in China
- Original Passport.
- Original Marksheet of 10th class and 12th class.
- Recent 6 months Bank statement with closing balance of 3 lakhs.
- 5 Visa Photos(33X45 mm WBG, 80% clear face glossy finish).
- Medical Fitness certificate.
- HIV Certificate confirming no illness.
Fees Detail in China
|Universities||Tuition Fees (Per Year)||Duration|
|China Medical University||RMB 40,000||5 years|
|Jilin University||RMB 29,000||5 years|
|Jiangsu University||RMB 34,000||5 years|
|Anhui Medical University||RMB 30,000||5 years|
|Wenzhou Medical University||RMB 30,000||5 years|
|Qiqihar University||RMB 16,000||5 years|
|Nanjing TCM||RMB 18,000||5years|
|Universities||Tuition Fees (Per Year)||Duration|
|Xinjiang Medical University||RMB 30,000||5years|
|Yangzhou Medical University||RMB 30,000||5 years|
|Southeast University||RMB 32,600||5 years|
|Qingdao University||RMB 30,000||5 years|
|Kunming University||RMB 35,000||5 years|
|Nanjing University||RMB 34,000||5 years|
|Xi’an Jiaotong University||RMB 40,000||5 years|